Advertisement

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Home Based Business Experience


How did my home based business get started? It all began with two simple steps! I made the decision and I took action. As a successful internet marketer and home business owner that is all it took to begin building a profitable online business from my home.

I am sure that I'm not alone when I say that I have tried many different job opportunities but never becoming truly successful with any of them! For several years I had run a small business from my home supporting it by working part time to provide a another income source, I had to make money while I built my business.

Then one day my wife who is a work at home mom said, "a lot of people are making residual income by using affiliate programs and internet marketing plus becoming very successful all while working at home! That night I made a decision to learn the business and find the best way to make money. Being new to the internet side of business I wasn't long seeing the opportunity suddenly opening up before us, all because of the first action I took.

To be successful we set deadlines to have certain tasks accomplished by. It's good to set deadlines and lay out business plans. After all, this is a business.

We searched for companies that were positioned for growth and had a proven record of integrity. We knew that we needed all the free marketing tools that were available to limit overhead costs. Slowly a trend began to develop in our online business searches, certain companies were consistently turning up in keyword searches and phrases. Our attention began to shift to narrowing these down with criteria that was important to our family! Then before our 30 day deadline was up we had found and chosen an online system to market! That system of course is the Wealth Online Website (WOW). It contained the Free website we needed to promote our home business, many gateway sites to promote our business opportunity, and the products we needed to retail to help generate a quick profit. Oh ya, it was all Free to join!

WOW haven't we done well so far! So we had our business set up with legitimate affiliates programs ready to market and the site to promote them. A step closer to me becoming a full time stay at home dad, and not a moment to soon. At this point sleep was getting scarce, I had this burning desire for success and new the road was laid out for me, all I had to do was follow!

I quit my job, devoted seventeen hours per day to learning and promoting my new business venture and here I am today. I can't wait to get up each day and get to work, in my home office,where I am truly the boss. A combination of smart work, desire for change, and a clear business plan has propelled me into the world of successfully marketing a home based business.

It doesn't come easy but when it does come you will be rewarded tenfold. One of the biggest challenges I find is staying focused when the kids are calling "dad" or there is someone knocking at the door. Stay focused and your business will grow! Know your markets,know your products, and be proud of what you to have to offer. My personal advice to others is devote as much time as you can to get off to a fast start. The longer a business runs without results the more likely you are to get discouraged and ultimately fail. Successful businesses are not born over night, they take time to grow. We all know that everything in life needs food of some form to grow,right! Well your business is no different, it needs a continual feed of essential up to the minute best business practices to grow also.

Whatever you do NEVER quit trying. Opportunity is always just around the corner. In fact, most of us run into it everyday, without even realizing it. You must change your outlook on life,develop a positive mental attitude! Become an eternal optimist, no more negative thinking allowed. If someone else can be successful then you can to. Some tremendous advantages of work at home internet business is the extremely low overhead cost,you can be a in a profit situation very quickly! Your customer base is only limited by your marketing strategy so get at it.

Sexy Hollywood Actress Wallpaper

No comments: